Click on the link http://www.cosmictherapyyoga.co.in to know more about it.
We are back with another article PRENATAL YOGA which deals with a lot of pregnancy- related issues that can be solved with Cosmic Therapy Yoga . In India, every second hundred of unborn die due to numerous reasons. Poverty is the biggest of all. As per the statistics of The Suresh Tendulkar Committee report, the population below the poverty line in India was 354 million in 2009-2010 and was 269 million in 2011-2012 and God knows where to put the full stop.
Many unborn babies die in the wombs of their mothers due to a lack of facilities during the pregnancy. Many pregnant ladies do not get healthy nutrition during their pregnancy. They are not provided with the basic medicines, health facilities, and the list does not stop here of course which leads to the current scenario.
Well, PRENATAL YOGA i.e. Cosmic Therapy Yoga is a remedy to every pregnancy-related problem. Cosmic Therapy Yoga is a substitute to additional supplements. It definitely reduces the need of intake for medicines and keeps the unborn very healthy. It creates balance between your mind, body, and breath through physical exercises (asanas) , breathing exercises (pranayamas), relaxation, and meditation
Meditation is a practice where an individual uses a technique – such as mindfulness, or focusing the mind on a particular object, thought or activity – to train attention and awareness, and achieve a mentally clear and emotionally calm and stable state. This is very safe for pregnancy and with the right guidance and modification, it can help you to stay strong during pregnancy.
Some physical benefits of Cosmic Therapy Yoga are listed below:
- Cosmic energy supports the regulation of blood flow and lowers the stress on the heart.
- Cosmic energy helps in lowering cortisol and lactate levels in the body. These are often associated with mental stress.
- Cosmic energy helps in eliminating free radicals from the body.
- Cosmic energy does wonders in treating all psychological issues such as anxiety, irritability and depression.
- Cosmic energy aids in healing cardiovascular diseases and develops skin resistance.
- Cosmic energy helps to improve memory function. It plays an excellent role in enhancing psychological self.
Additional Benefits OF PRENATAL YOGA OR COSMIC THERAPY YOGA:
- Yoga class starts with stretching of arms, legs, and back which increases blood circulation and flexibility .
- Yoga postures tone and tighten your muscles and bones.
- Relaxation eases muscle tension.
- Guided meditation helps you to wind down and feel refreshed .
10 Yoga Postures or Asanas OF PRENATAL YOGA: Pregnant women can definitely try their hands on the following Postures or Asanas. We would recommend all the pregnant ladies to do these Asanas in the presence of a yoga expert or yoga trainer especially the beginners because yoga itself is a science that needs a special technique to do the Asanas or Postures . You can check this link for a live demonstration...
PRENATAL YOGA ASANAS:
- BADDHA KONASANA:
- UTKATA KONASANA
- SUPTA BADDHA KONASANA
- SETU BANDHASANA
- VRITTI PRANAYAMA
- JANU SIRSASANA
Are any yoga postures unsafe during pregnancy?
The following postures and positions are not recommended during pregnancy:
- Lying on the back after 3 months.
- Breathing exercises that involve holding your breath .
- Difficult positions that put you under strain.
- Lying on your tummy (prone).
- Upside-down postures (inversions).
- Strong twists.
AVOID YOGA DURING FIRST TRIMESTER (WITHIN 3 MONTHS OF PREGNANCY). IF YOU DO DECIDE TO PRACTICE , GO FOR RELAXATION AND GUIDED MEDITATION ONLY.
So here you have it, folks! Got any suggestions? Let us know here http://www.cosmictherapyyoga.co.in so we can update this!
See you next time!
BY : PARUL BATHLA